9 Responses

1. mikael at |

The litus test, the real one, is resting in the Pope.

No matter whats been sayed, or talked about, no matter how mutch alegations of every consivable moronic acusations of various kinds, the Israelis babbles about, the facts remain the same as they have since 47, the legimimate fight the Palestinians have, against an Ivasion army/people, Palestinians have been overlooked and ignored, the silence is what I hope will end.

But, one again and as time and time again have shown us, the Western hemispher, incl the so caled Christians, and even Muslims, have without a second thougth sold Palestinians, Christiad, Muslims and seculare, to the Zionist agenda, and for a hand full of silver dollar, the true meaning behind Judas Iskarot.
    The treason against fellow humans is beyound saninty and morale, the treason is epic, and the coverdness to correct the nisstakes and they inherent inability to even do anything, like the utterly corrupted and despecable UN.

Whats even more astunishing is the treason from the Nabours, that alone makes it hard not to be so f….. pissed that I have difficoultys to write in a manner thats not f… offencive, but this treason, comitted by our brothers and sisters against their own, is all I see.
    To blame anyone else is one thing, but to hide behind whinings when someone points to the obviousness in the treason comitted aganist the Palestinians.
    I ALWAYS judge a man by his actions, and gives a ratts a… about exuses, and our Lord is right now, barking mad.
    The evil is so profound, and so deeply rooted, that even the weild between our reality and the univers at large is beginning to crack, I see it every day now, and I dont even know whats going on right now, the scale is beyound our capasity to even consider or wurse, belive.
    Be carefull.

The f…. truth is that people in general are f…. covards, thats it, the sole core of the problem is easy to find, mirrors are eveywhere, find one and there is our f… problem.
    NOTHING else.

peace

[Reply]

2. rosalyn fedorka at |

Please help

[Reply]

3. Daud at |

Urgent appeal:
    A letter to Pope Francis is welcome but sending one to Israel’s UN Ambassador Ron Proser in the hope that he would bother to do anything for the people of Gaza is like asking the victims of rape to forgive their tormentor.
    Proser is a shameless Zionist stooge who couldn’t care less for the people of Gaza.
    His flag-waving support for the state’s goose-stepping IDF thugs and psychopath politicians in the murdering of young and old during “Operation Cast lead” is but one of many crimes Proser has supported.
    Like warmonger political leaders from London to Washington (many being known Zionist stooges)any appeal for (Proser’s) conscious is pointless.
    Lastly,Egypt’s military thugs supporting their Zionist bed-fellows should be shamed along with belly-dancing Arab despots including Fatah Zionist stooge Abbas and his cronies.
    Daud

[Reply]

4. pete at |

Hopefully the Pope will respond very forcibly to the terrible tragedy that has befallen the people of Gaza. We shall see. I was born and raised in the Roman Catholic faith and I hope I am wrong but it has been my experience that the church does not like to get involved with matters that they do not feel concerns them, A couple of years ago A professor at a very prestigeous catholic university in chicago was strpped of his tenure for critizizing Israel. This by the way was Loyola University. It seems after that that Jewish money has its tentacles everywhere. I hope I am wrong and the Pope speaks out very strongly against this horror that has befallen all of Palestine. If he does not how can he claim to be a Holy Man. I will wait and see and if nothing is said I will totally give up on the Catholic church.

[Reply]

5. Hafez Al-Haj at |

Please help the people of Gaza.

[Reply]

6. Nancy Withington at |

Your Holiness, the Palestinian people have been the victims of one hundred years of slow genocide. Please use your Holy office to end this crime against humanity.

[Reply]

7. howardtlewisiii at |

If Francis the Talking pope was real, he would not need any petition to help and solve this problem. Sure, I’ll sign.

[Reply]

8. jim wilson at |

Please help the people of Gaza.

[Reply]

9. Dolores Jackson at |

Holiness, What would Jesus, our Lord, say today?

You are responsible to voice His words to the people of our blessed Mother Earth and especially to the people of His birthplace, Bethlehem in Gaza, Palestine.
    With love to all my sisters and brothers in Palestine, from Ireland.

[Reply]