8 Responses

1. Fakhrul Ferdous at |

I don’t want to believe that,Jimmy Carter along with other leaders will or can bring any good to the Palestinians.Its just a show business to kill valuable time and to divert attention of Palestinians from freedom through arm struggle to different dimension.

Peace can be established only through the withdrawal of occupation from the Palestinian land.

May ALLAH bless all the human being on earth.

[Reply]

pete Reply:

You are probably right old friend. It is disgusting to see our polaticians grovel before that crappy little country.We have sold our souls here in America for the proverbial thity pieces of silver.As far as peace ,Israel will never withdraw from the occupied territories. They just keep stealing arab land. Soon there will not be enough land left to build a palestinian state. And the west just sits back & are afraid to critizize the nazi state of Israel.To me this is acrime of the greatist magnitude.What have we fallen too America.

[Reply]

2. Jay C. at |

Carter met with M. Begin…. http://100777.com/node/603

[Reply]

pete Reply:

bucktooth begin was a murderous piece of shit. He never even lived through the holocaust. He immigrated to palastine before ww2. I personaaly hope the worems are eating eyeballs. God,I detested that man. Sorry Elias but that is how I truly feel.

[Reply]

3. Holocaust Gaza at |

@Fakhrul Ferdous

The real enemy of the Palestinians sits in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the Emirates – the perpetrators who buy US weapons, weapons they can’t even use.

Arabs and all Muslims Shia/Sunna must unite or they will be murdered.

[Reply]

4. Fakhrul Ferdous at |

To: Holocaust Gaza
    You are absolutely right.Thank you.
    May ALLAH bless all the human being on earth.

[Reply]

5. rusty at |

“… following Hamas’ violent takeover …”

HAMAS WAS DEMOCRATICLY ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE OF GAZA, IN THE 2006 ELECTIONS THAT WERE DECLARED FREE AND FAIR BY INTERNATIONAL MONITORS.

[Reply]

6. ou encore "閿?鏂?鎷?Distribution禄 閿?http://khanwan.com/social/index.php?p=blogs/viewstory/4607 at |

I want to show my thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of such a predicament. Right after searching through the internet and getting things which are not powerful, I thought my life was over. Being alive without the presence of answers to the difficulties you have resolved by means of your good site is a crucial case, and ones that might have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn’t noticed the blog. Your good training and kindness in taking care of all the stuff was crucial. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. I can also at this point look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for this professional and sensible guide. I will not think twice to refer your web sites to anyone who desires support about this matter.

[Reply]